1. MADE: local, handmade, thoughtful, chic with a funky twist.
2. Bet the Ranch: fabulous, vintage, Western inspired and well curated.
3. Shayne: not-to-find-anywhere-else-in-town luxury beauty products, candles and more.
4. Lily & Co: orchids, arrangements, botanicals, decorative tabletop, home and baby.
5. Local Restaurant & Bar: new(er), young-folk hot spot with excellent cocktails and local carne.
6. Pinky G’s Pizzaria: hot slices, cold beers, lots of youngsters dancing to beats.
7. Paper & Grace: notes, cards, personalized paper products and great for pickup items and gifts.
8. Trio, An American Bistro: local’s big, smaller, sister offers wood-fired pizza and great appetizers.
9. Pearl Street Bagels: bagels, cafe and a funky local scene with lines out the door at rush hour.
10. Tayloe Piggot Gallery: simply fabulous art and jewels.
11. Dwelling: think chic, modern, mountain-home.
12. Lee’s Tees: tees for tourists.
13. Teton Toys: toys for tots.
14. Yippy I-O Candy Co.: candy for sweet tooth’s and homemade fudge.
15. Terra: NYC-curated clothes and beauty products come to the Tetons.
16. Cafe Genevieve: good old, town-sqare-located home cooking.
17. Persephone Bakery: fabulous pastries straight off the streets of Paris with coffee to boot!
18. Workshop: locally made treasures.